Monday, March 24, 2008

Moony, Wormtail, Padfood, and Prongs

The next song is called: Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs , and similar to the previous one, it's fresh off the cooker (It's only Saturday-old).

It's a wizard wrock song that my band's gonna play. If ya don't know Harry Potter, this song's about this dude named Professor Lupin, and he's a werewolf. This song's supposed 2 B during his teenage years, when his friends learned how to turn into animals, so they could all run around on those full-moon nights. The dude would have this intense physical pain when he turned into a werewolf, that, I guess, motivated him to bite people, but havin' his friends as animals to hang out with made it nicer and less painful and stuff. That's sorta what the song's about.

3 comments:

Sharon Spotbottom said...

Animal suit is on. I am dressed like Super Pooch.
Reference:
http://sharonspotbottom.blogspot.com/search?q=super+pooch

Kenny P. said...

I have an apesuit that I can't ever take off!

becky said...

Thanks for the link, Sharon! I luv Super Pooch. Super Pooch is my hero.

That's kind of cool to have a permanent ape-suit. Something 2 B proud of!