Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Act of Convenience

Download obvious_distinctions.mp3


Oh, mannnn, I'm breaking my own rule o' not releasing or playin' stuff that's too new for other people 2 hear. And this one is brand new. But, when I looked at my little disky-drivey thing this morning, this was the only one of the 3 songs I'd mentioned that was actually on it, man. So, yeah, here it is. I was really really really really really depressed last week, so I wrote a song, and that's how it came out. I kinda like the combination of the pretty/mellow nature o' the song and the darkness of the lyrics. It's dark and light at the same time, which is something that I drive for sometimes.

5 comments:

Sharon Spotbottom said...

Awesome!!

becky said...

Wow, thanks, Sharon!

rbuchanan said...

I like it. I like it a lot.

Christy said...

Hey, I can leave comments now! and I can say, the song is NICE!!!!!

becky said...

Cool! Thanks rbuchanan and christy; you guys are cool!