Sunday, May 31, 2020

Can I Sleep in Your Mouth?



SLEEPMTH
Dang, I ran into technical difficulties - if you have trouble playing this link, go to the player thingy at the bottom.

I got this song from a dream, yesiree.

I've heard of this phenomenon, where, if you're feeling off, you might have what is called, "a hitchhiker." A hitchhiker is a spirit that doesn't know to "go toward the light" when they die. They get stuck on Earth and oftentimes attach themselves to some human host in order to find a cozy place to go to.

This song is about the world changing really fast in such a way that lots of people die. (I'm not sure if it's about covid, or some future time when lots of people die; yeah, I'm not sure). In any event, in the song, I wake up to a voice asking, "Can I sleep in your mouth?" Then I ask Timmy and Bobby what's up, and they explain the scenario to me. That is, they explain the one I just explained above.

The lyrics are:
Spirits are singing, “Can I sleep in your mouth?”
Clear ditties ringing, “Can I sleep in your mouth?”
Who is saying, “Can I sleep in your mouth?”
My mind is praying. “Can I sleep in your mouth?”

What is it that I am hearing inside of my head?
Fucik and shit, I need a clearing; I’m talking to the dead
Timmy and Bobby said that humanity is weird
It is changing probably, but I can go have a beer
Timmy and Bobby said spirits are all around us now
Singing songs of the dead; here is the fall that makes us frown
Spirits want to find a way to make it so their minds will stay
Inside a mouth, inside an eye, the human mind don’t want to die

Things are changing. “Can I sleep in your mouth?”
It brings rearranging. “Can I sleep in your mouth?”

Can I sleep in your mouth?

If I try to go there, can I go to Heaven, go to Heaven? If I try to go there when I die?




I'm trying an alternative way to post these songs cuz I initially couldn't get into the account I usually use. Letsee if this player thingy works!

No comments: