Friday, May 15, 2020

Timmy and Bobby Song #6



TANDB0B6
This is a song about being scared of dying and Timmy and Bobby tryin' to be reassuring. They're, like, telling me that death isn't so bad, and Heaven is a good place. And they're waitin' for me, there at the gates o' Heaven. There's a bear in the song, and I found a picture of Timmy and Bobby with a bear in it. There's a dog, too, in the picture. And a Willie Nelson poster.

The lyrics are:
To be gone, they are dreaming. Back to home - Heaven’s gleaming

Timmy and Bobby say it’s home; and you’ll never be alone

To be gone, they are dreaming. Back to home - Heaven’s gleaming

They’ll be waiting just outside Heaven’s gate - it’s open wide

It’s the ride there that makes me scared and aware, and I wish that I did not care (did not care)
If it’s bumpy, I will be jumpy and dumb, we are going into the air (to the air)
Timmy and Bobby said when it is the time,
We’ll be fine we’ll be dead, and inside Heaven’s mind
The best of you will be there, with a bear, and we won’t have any more cares

Heaven’s waiting round the bend, with bears that are playing in the den
Ancestral spirits and me, we are animals playing in the trees


To be gone, they are dreaming, back to home: Heaven’s gleaming

No comments: