Friday, May 1, 2020

Backwards Reprise



BREPRIS3
This is another one of those marching-ish sounding backwards songs. Or maybe I'd say it's all official sounding. I can't think of the word - there's a word for something that's all serious and sacred. It's a serious and sacred sounding song. Maybe if I think of the word, I'll go back and edit this and put the word in that I can't think of. I keep thinking of the word, "austere." But it's not austere. It's got too much emotional charge in it to be austere.

In any event, oh, holy gosh!!!! This is the last backwards song on the school album, which means next week's song is the last forwards song. It's hard to believe we've reached this moment. It gives me sadness, and at the same time, I'm glad this album is all good and complete, because if it wasn't, I'd be bummed out.

No comments: