Friday, May 22, 2020

Timmy and Bobby Song #7


TOWER001
Here's another song that might suck. It's basically about a spinal column. Like, it came from a dream, and the dream song lyrics said that "trying to integrate it is easiest when it's in the backbone." It compares my fucked up spinal column to a tower of doom. Yeah, this song might suck, like Timmy and Bobby state in the picture. Behind them is the Tower of Doom, which, as I said, is a metaphor for my fucked up spinal column. The very last part is a repetition from another song from a few months ago. I kept on hearing it in my head while doing this song, as if this song should lead into that song, so I stuck it in there. Oh yeah, and there's a sample of a grandfather clock in there.

The lyrics are:
I said I’m scared; what should I do?
They say they care and they’ll be there cuz they’re my crew
Timmy and Bobby say I’m fine
They want to see me go to Heaven in my mind

And we are trying to integrate it…it is easiest when it’s in the backbone

It is the tower of doom; when there’s no power, there’s gloom
And it is coming soon, the thunder’s bloom makes sounds that go boom
We felt the showers of sparks, and now we’re hidden in dark
It is the final spinal mind-blow that is hitting the mark
And they’re saying that they’re praying to the Heavens above
No mistaking, we’ll be taken on the wings of a dove
Timmy and Bobby want me to sing the song of the trees
Inside the land of with the band of lost tribe of honey bees

“How do I know?” is what I say
It’s Heaven’s glow where we will go on one fine day
And then they say that there’s an end
After this day, we’ll make our way ‘round Heaven’s bend

And we are trying to integrate it…it is easiest when it’s in the backbone


It’s the songs of the dead: I want to scream them into a microphone

No comments: