Friday, January 8, 2021

Identity Confusion Song

 


IDCONFUS

 In this song, the me-character starts to think she's a fire-breathing goddess. My take on it is she's starting to confuse who she is with the fire god who's inside her. Timmy, Bobby, and Father O'Malley are all worried cuz they feel like they're losing her. They've gathered from her that bears are important and wonder if they should call on 'em. Yesiree.

I might've fucked up the rap part a little bit because there's this before and after thing like they do on Wheel of Fortune. Our friend is losing (and it's confusing) her sense of self......but it's also her sense of self might fly off like a kite. But, upon listening, it sorta sounds like I'm saying "our friend is losing her sense of self-might. Fly off like a kite." Crikey. I hates it when I do a rap and then find out later that it sucks in some manner. Pooppooppoopfartpoopshitfart.

The lyrics are:

When all this stuff is done
I'll be the number one
The fire breathing goddess above

I blaze across the sky
And everyone will cry:
She's mighty, but still filled with love

Oh, God, we are losing her; Oh, God, we are losing her

It's crazy but it's true
That I never knew
What my identity was

In the sky of blue
My friends will be there, too
Smoking so we can get buzzed

Oh, God, we are losing her; Oh, God, we are losing her
Better call the bears to us, they'll know what to do

Our friend is losing, and it's confusing
Her sense of self might fly off like a kite
But she said a while back
That some bears have her back
If they're there, those big bears
With brown hair might just care
We wonder if they will come
She's underneath a big thumb
Of a god who has fire
And we don't think he'll retire


Better call the bears to us, they'll know what to do

We will call the bears 
Because they give a care
Cuz a friend like her is rare

Here's the alternative player thingy, in case the one up there doesn't work on your portable electronic device:

No comments: