Friday, September 25, 2020

The Circle of the Sun

 


CRCLOSUN

 This is the next song in the album I'm working on about possession. In this song, you finally get introduced to the character, who's possessing the me-character. That character is a fire god. The fire god feels remorse for something and wants to go back home, to the circle of the sun. But for some reason, he feels like he can't.

Oh, yeah, when I was playing the rhythm loop on my computer, it made one of those notification sound thingies. I was all, "doh." /But I was too lazy to re-record the loop thingy part.

The lyrics are:
I think it's true that I am a God of fire
I'm feeling blue and I'm stuck inside a mire
I want to go back, I'm missing my old home
Yes, it is true that there, I won't be alone

In the circle of the sun, the circle of the sun

I'm on a journey inside a person's mind
And I'm not sure, these seem like some real bad times
Is she depressed or are these bad feelings mine?
I want to go back to my old home (and) be fine

In the circle of the sun, the circle of the sun

I am a fire god inside a person
Cuz I said why not? She's not the first one
I wish that I could go back home and I feel sad
Something I've done is so bad, my folks will be mad
I'm inside of a person I want to be like
Cuz I am the worst one, I ride her like a bike
Me and this person, we start to think alike
We're both the cursed ones, we scream into the night

I wish that I could go back home but first
I think I must atone cuz I'm the worst
Inside the sun, I have a lot of friends
But I must try to make my feelings mend

In the circle of the sun, the circle of the sun


Here's a player thingy, in case the one up top doesn't work on your portable electronic device:

No comments: