Thursday, September 17, 2020

Jesus Has Some Work To Do

 


JESUSWRK

 This is one of those crappy demos I did just for shits and giggles. It's not that good. It's not part of the current project - it was just a dumb thing I did.

It's about how the past year has been, the way the trauma from my horrible awful bad health problems has made me lose parts of my soul. You start to feel really lonely when parts of your soul are missing - there's less of you to keep yourself company. The horror of this awful badness, it just keeps and going.

 Me and the doc are trying this one more conservative measure, but if it doesn't work, I'm goin' for the surgery. It would be surgery to get me out of Hell. If I get out of Hell, if my body is safe to live in again, maybe those missing parts of my soul will come back. 

In the meantime, Jesus says he's hanging onto those missing parts of my soul, for safe-keeping. (Thank you, Jesus). He thinks after my body is safe to inhabit again (if it ever happens), I could use Linkin Park's music to call those parts of my soul back into my body.


Here are the lyrics

I don't have me to keep me company

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

I'm sitting in a tower of gloom; it is making me think of doom

I don't have me to keep me company

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus

Jesus said he's with parts of my soul in the dark
They got cold, here's some fire, use some coal, and a lighter
Jesus says he is dark in my soul
He just wants Linkin Park to come dole
music that makes me cry cuz I'm sad
Fusing rap makes me high cuz it's rad 

Jesus had a little bit of work to do, Jesus had a little bit of work

No comments: