Saturday, September 12, 2020

Don't Cry For Me

 


DONTCRY4

 Here's the next song in the possession album. The first rap and the singing parts are the me-character, and the 2nd and 3rd raps are Timmy and Bobby. They're confused cuz I keep talking as if I'm a fire, and I don't want them to cry because their tears might put out the fire that I am.



The lyrics are:
I am a fire; if you cry for me
You'll put me out with tears of the sea
I am the flame and I am the fire
Singing, untamed, with burning desire

I am burning everything in my path
With people learning they should hide in their baths

Whoah, don't cry for me

I am fire and everything turns to ash
Things got dire with singing lightning that flashed

Whoah, don't cry for me

Why does she keep talking about fire?
As if she is rocking a funeral pyre
I wonder if this is some demon possession
We're under the impression our best friend
Needs maybe a priest or a shaman
Or a hungry leech will fix the problem
Maybe she's water in the desert for a hungry being
What if we lost her? We better get rid of this thing

I am stuck in an endless panic attack

Whoah, don't cry for me

Here's the other player thingy, in case the one up top doesn't work on your portable electronic device:

No comments: