Saturday, September 3, 2022

Stop Raping the Land



Hi everyone, I have a petition for y'all to sign, even though most of you out there don't have any skin in this particular game. See, the town where I grew up is going to literally get destroyed by this gigantic development. It's going to increase the size of the population by 25%, in a town that doesn't have the infrastructure to support the people that are already there. And the worst part (at least in my view) is that over 3000 OAK TREES ARE GOING TO GET MURDERED!!!! So here's this petition in case you're interested in saving a town and a bunch of oak trees. That land is sacred to me - and I'm going to do everything in my power to stop this massacre of trees and rape of the land from happening.

The picture up top ain't the trees that are going to get murdered but they're the same type of tree.


No comments: