Thursday, September 29, 2022

I Apologize Today

 


Here's another song where I apologize to the listening audience for my music sucking this year. Hopefully, things'll turn around. I need to get things set up so I can record my drum set in stereo - at the moment, that's a sorta hard thing to do, so I recorded in mono and panned it to the right, and I recorded bongo drums and panned those to the left, so you at least have some stereo drums. Even though it's not ideal. Bleh.

The lyrics are:

I wanted to apologize one more time
Cuz my music sucks these days; it is not fine

I apologize, I apologize, I apologize today, today

Twenty twenty one was a good year but
This year, I am in a monster sized rut
I'm feeling stupid, I'm feeling dumb and
I'm just a poop head, who's reeling from an
Enormous writer's block and I am scared
Will my mojo come back? How will I fare?
And no inspiration comes
In the land of stupid music, I feel dumb

I apologize, I apologize, I apologize today, today

Here's the little player thingy at the bottom:

No comments: