Friday, July 15, 2022

Maybe They Want To Hear It After All


This song piggy backs on yesterday's song...I realized, even though I like how yesterday's song turned out, it wasn't how I imagined it to sound initially. So I did a variation on a theme-thingy and presented a scenario where the complainy girl has friends who don't mind listening to her complaints. 

The lyrics are:

Yesterday's song was done in a fashion slightly different than what I had imagined
It was different from what I had in mind; that said, I still think that in came out just fine

Maybe they want to hear it after all

And maybe the people in the song from yesterday are better listeners and, um
...maybe that one girl talking was their special friend and they'll listen because they care

Maybe they want to hear it after all


No comments: