Thursday, July 21, 2022

I Had a Dream

 


I Had a Dream

 I had a dream this morning that I was in a band and we were going to perform at an open mike night. There was this song I wanted to perform where the vocals alternated between singing and rapping in a call and response-ish fashion. I attempted to do a song of the same variety here, but it's probably not as good as the actual song in the dream. 

Oh, yeah, and I'm gonna be moving soon, and most of my music equipment and instruments are at the new place, so the quality of this recording is extra crappy.

The lyrics are:

I had a dream

I had a dream that rap music was alternating with singing; it's a great thing

I had a dream

So, I thought that I'd write a song about the dream; it's something I can belt out

Dreams are good to listen to
They might tell you what to do

So, I will make this dream into a song
And I will listen after I smoke a bong
And maybe you can rap and sing along
But you don't have to if you don't like this song

I had a dream

Here's the other little player thingy:

No comments: