Friday, July 8, 2022

In the Circle of the Sun - Reprise

 

This is a reprise of a song I did back in 2020; it's the next song in the possession album. The fire god talks to the girl through the flame of her lighter and tells her of a thing they can do together to help the world.

The lyrics are:

Now I know I can talk to my fire god friend
And it is true our friendship did not end
This flame is like a fire god telephone
He's talking to me from his fire god home

In the circle of the sun, the circle of the sun

He said that we will do something if I'm game
Something important he said through the flame
I said, “what is it?” he said it's a lot
It's as important as my home is hot

In the circle of the sun, the circle of the sun

I am a fire god; you are a person
I once had the dire thought that we were the cursed ones
But something came to me and it sits in my vision
It is a mission, that sounds like science fiction
I can tell you when a wild fire will be forming
And you can tell people – you can give them warning
So they can put out the fire before
It gets real bad; order will now be restored


In the circle of the sun, the circle of the sun


No comments: