Tuesday, August 10, 2021

The Most Annoying Song in the World



Most Annoying Song in the World

 This is a song I came up with, when continuing to be inundated by my crappy next door neighbor's crappy music. I have a fantasy of playing this song on a repeat loop through my bass amplifier to give that neighbor a special treat. Just put that amp right up next to the wall and blare this song over and over at them. 

I probably won't, though. 

But, in any event, this, truly IS the most annoying song in the world. 

And in the meantime, the Ojibwe people continue to get screwed...here’s a link, in case you want to write to President Biden to ask him to make poopy-endbridge stop destroying ecosystems on Ojibwe land, violating their treaties, and threatening their way of life:

https://www.stopline3.org/biden

Here's the alternative player thingy, in case you want to use it:

No comments: