Sunday, August 22, 2021

I Want to Fade Into the Music

 


I Want To Fade Into The Music

This is aw song that came from a dream: The narrator of the song is bummed about the fact that tomorrow is Monday and wants some escapism. She elects to immerse herself in music. And smoke pot.

The lyrics are:

I want to fade into the music....now

Let's forget that
Tomorrow's Monday
It makes me sad
Let's stay in Sunday

I want to fade into the music....now

If the rest of the world
Disappears
I won't regret it
I'll shed no tears

I want to fade into the music....now

When Monday comes, I'm Garfield, The Cat
And I am bummed, and I feel like crap
Oh, God, it's tomorrow but I'll escape
From all the sorrow of that bad day
In the music I'll drown inside the tones
And I'll lose this bummed feeling cuz I'll be stoned
As a mad cow inside the musical bliss
I am sad now, but I'll take a bong hit

Everything in
the world feels stupid
It keeps bringing
Endless poop and shit

I want to fade into the music...now

Let's forget about Monday

Here's the alternative player thingy, in case the one up top isn't your cup o' tea:

No comments: