Friday, August 27, 2021

Stuck Together

 


Stuck Together

 This is the next song in the possession album. The fire god is fixin' to go back up to the sun, and he and the girl say their tearful goodbyes. But then they realize - oh, no - they're stuck together! What do they do??? 

I used a picture of my 2 cats for this, bein' all snuggly together. Those two are about as inseparable as two cats can get. They're stuck together, too!

The blue lyrics are the girl singing, the red ones are the fire god, and the purple ones are both of them.

The lyrics are:

It is time for me to go back up to the sun, and I am trying not to cry
I am the girl who will miss you, miss you a ton, oh, my; it is time for goodbye
I'm getting ready to fly there; wait, this is a pickle; Now I see that we are
Not quite so ready because there - there is a technical difficulty; we are

Stuck together

I don't know why this has happened; the girl got tethered to me, the fire weather
Maybe it's cuz we are sad friends – birds of a feather, we're stuck together

Stuck together

This does not seem very good
I thought that we understood
What our situation's been
But I'm stuck to my good friend
And now we have a conundrum
I can't get back to the sun, um
What can we do to separate us two?
It is like glue how I am stuck to you

We ask what will get the job done, on getting us unstuck, will we have better luck
If we try to work the problem from a different angle, but...I hope we're not too fucked

Stuck together

Here's the alternative player thingy, in case the one up top is incompatible with your portable electronic device, laptop, or desktop computer:

No comments: