Sunday, August 15, 2021

Life Cereal

 


Life Cereal

 I impulsively recorded a song about Life Cereal. I had a strange sense-memory, I guess you could call it, come up of eating some kind of cereal. It might've been Life cereal, and that's when this fucked up song came to me. 

The lyrics are:

Life Cereal, Life Cereal, Life Cereal, Life

I taste in my head

Life Cereal, Life Cereal, Life Cereal, Life
When I eat it inside of my shopping cart
It is clear that it is something set apart
From your ordinary plain old cereal
When they say it's good for you, that's clearly real

I eat it in my dreams
It tastes just like ice cream
I eat it in my bed
I eat it till I'm dead

When I get a hankering for something to eat
I get very cantankerous and I want treats
And this cereal with a peculiar name is
Sitting my brain and it said it could tame this hunger

Here's the alternative player thingy in case you want to listen to it on that:

No comments: