Friday, October 16, 2020

I Am Evil



 I've been having these horrible muscle spasms in my ears for the past five months. I'm so tired of it. I asked the deeper parts of my psyche what I need to know from them what this is all about and how to stop it. The answer I got was that I was evil and should be punished. That I was one of the ones who got the ball rolling on original sin, I guess you could say. I had a hand in everything being bad and mean about humanity. So, now it's time for me to get tortured by my ear because f it. Everything that is bad about humanity is inside me. I hold everything bad that's in the world inside me. I am everything bad in the world.

Here's last week's song if you play it backwards.

The lyrics are:
You are an evil piece of shit and now you're gonna die, why do you even try?
And now you're burning learning well that this is what is hell, you're pissed inside your shell (well)
Yer a person who's damned and now your pen-name is "spam"
And you are learning through crammed material you are damned
I am evil and sending you to Hell
You're bad people who never will be well

This is how it started
It's because of me
Now the world is all fucked up
And it smells like poop and pee

I don't have any friends anymore

I am the first evil, I am not my friend
I'm collapsing people; this is my last end

Fuck I'm stuck inside the muck and now it feels like real bad luck and now I'm going down to hell but I'm singing at the bottom of the well

This is how it started
I am the bad fruit
Humanity farted
It's an evil toot

I have ears that don't stop ringing
My mind is broken but I can't stop singing
I'm blind and stupid but I'm learning
The world is turning but it won't stop burning

No comments: