Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ramblings About This Week's Song and Random Stuff

Download Bedouin society

It's weird to be on somewhat of the leading-edge of this depression and write this song, not knowing how the rest of the depession is going to go. I'm realizing that sentence could have a double meaning, as in economic depression or the psychological variety. Maybe the economic situation'll get nice and turn into roses suddenly, but it's so hard to know. It would be nice if this song was on the radio, cuz it's relevant to our poopy times, but it's not. It would sound really bad if I used pitch correction on the vocals, so I dont' do that. I don't have the technology, anyway, but vocals with pitch correction sound like poopywipes.

2 comments:

Christy said...

This is the song that I like so much that I accidentally let my cat eat a piece of chicken off my plate while I was listening to it. It's a frickin' knockout!!

becky said...

Oh, cool, thanks! sorry 'bout the chicken; hope the kitty didn't get sick or anything!