Friday, April 11, 2008

More Heaven Looks As Black As Oblivion Stuff


Okay, let's try this again. I put a picture in that last post, but it disappeared. Okay, there it is. I've been wonderin' 'b0ut that razor's edge between despair and joy. Like, what's it like 2 B on it? Is it oblivion? Or is it something else? Maybe that's what old Buddha experienced when he got to that enlightened state, which most of us'll never reach. I dunno. There was this one Star Trek: The Original Series episode, where these 2 aliens who were husband and wife knew they were gonna die, and they said something along the lines of "I'm lookin' 4ward to spendin' 4ever in oblivion with you." Something along those lines. It was really nice and touching. It made me think, wow, if there is nothing after death, it's largely okay, cuz we all end up in the very same place, man. We all go there together (even if we're not there to experience it). Everybody becomes one in oblivion. Okay, I'm talking 2 much.

No comments: