Sunday, October 10, 2021

My Doctor Counts on the Left Side of the World



My Doctor Counts On The Left Side Of The World

The first part of this song came to me in a dream, so I decided to flesh it out and make it into a whole song - here it is!

The lyrics are:
My doctor counts on the left side of the world

Isn't that a trip?

I wonder why he is...in this dream narrative

My doctor counts on the left side of the world

Doctor what's his name showed...everything that he knows...about the

Left side of the world

I do not know what this song could mean
I got it from an early morning dream
It has a doctor who counts on the left
Side of the world, so we're not bereft
Of his amazing counting qualities
That mother fucker counts all that he sees
But only on the left side of this place
That's where he counts, with a smiling face

Here's the alternative player thingy, in case the one up top is incompatible with your portable electronic device:

No comments: