Thursday, October 28, 2021

I'm Not Hungry Right Now

Here's a song about losing one's appetite. I didn't have much appetite on Tuesday, so I started writing this song. My internet is slower than death and keeps on crapping out...I'll put the player thingy I usually put at the top there in a couple days.

The lyrics are:

I'm not hungry right now; I'm not hungry right now

My brain malfunctioned; I don't know what to do
My brain malfunctioned; and it does not want stew

I'm not hungry right now; I'm not hungry right now

My brain malfunctioned, and I don't feel quite right
It's not a fun thing I don't want to take a bite

I don't want to eat a broccoli sandwich
I don't want to eat a meal that has canned fish
Or a peanut butter and jelly
Thing that I got from that corner deli
I feel like I already do miss them
Those hunger gods, I wish I could kiss them
My appetite has gone into hiding
I don't feel right, is it a bad tiding?

My stomach's lacking the proper attitude
It is not asking....me to bring it food

I'm not hungry right now; I'm not hungry right now

                               

No comments: