Friday, December 25, 2020

I Don't Know Just How To Live

 


DONTKN02

 This is the same song as the one I published on December 4th, but a different version of it. I wanted to do a version that sounded like the dream I got the song from, so this one is about a sad man, who is a priest, or a preacher. He's sad. Sad, sad man.

The lyrics are:

Something does not seem right, I lost my appetite
I do not know just how to live
My bad psychology will always follow me
I do not know just how to live

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know just how to live

I am a preacher-man, but I think that I'm damned
I do not know just how to live
I am a father of a flock that sings to love
I do not know just how to live

I don't know, I don't know, I don't know just how to live

Here's the alternative player-thingy in case the one up top doesn't work with your portable electronic device:

No comments: