Friday, December 25, 2020

What if Heaven is Nothing But Just a Bathroom



HEVENL0O
This song's from the point of view of someone in purgatory, which I conceptualize as a way-station between Earth and Heaven. It's like, purgatory is where people wait to go to Heaven. The narrator of the song is there, and is wondering if Heaven is nothing but just a bathroom. When you think about it, having to pee really bad makes bathrooms seem like Heaven. That sense of relief you get is heavenly, in other words, when you get to the bathroom and do your business. If Heaven is a bathroom, it might be nice, but some people might be disappointed cuz they might be expecting something more grand.

Weird what if heaven is just a bathroom
Here's last week's song, if you play it backwards.

The lyrics are:
Bread in the station, in a sky of blue, in a sky of blue
Yes, I am waiting, for the time to do, (the) trip up to the loo

What if old Heaven is nothing but  just a bathroom? (2x)

Fuck, I am waiting, for the time to go (but) when, I do not know
Stuck in the station, reaping what I sow, man I’m feeling low

What if old Heaven is nothing but  just a bathroom? (2x)

What if I’m sinking fast? What if I’m sinking low?
Stuck in a shrinking past, fuck is it time to go?
Fuck I am feeling low, waiting in Heaven’s glow
Luck is a fleeting show, (I’m) Praying it’s time to go
What if Heaven is just a bathroom, to the side of a dingy classroom?
Bread unleavened it’s past noon, fast soon; I will go to the bathroom damn soon
What if heaven is just a place where, we poop and pee and we don’t stare
At our colleagues who are relieving, the thing that is poop and peeing?


What if Heaven is stuck in the bathroom?

No comments: