Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here's a new one for ya

Dude, it's gettin' harder and harder to post songs on this blog, man. Harder and harder, like lifting a big fucking heavy load. This well may dry up soon. I see impending dryness. Yes, this blog is about to die. Poor little blog. But, I'm realizin', more and more, I'm not well-suited to this internet business. I see other people who have wildly successful blogs, and I'm not sure what the difference is. i don't think I'm producin' a poor quality product, and i feel like, in many ways, i've been writin' some o' my best songs up to this point. I'm not a self-promotional guru or anything, though. Or maybe I don't have much talent. I don't care anymore. This blog is breathin' that death-rattle breath that people talk about in books sometimes. Euthanasia is the way to go. Sorry I failed you, poor blog.


Download She was sleeping

4 comments:

Christy said...

SHITTTT!!!!! MY QUICKTIME IS BROKEN AND I CAN'T PLAY IT!!!!! SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK CRAPS!!! TIME TO GO DRINK SOME WATER AND CALM DOWN. Shit. Craps. I have to fix my Quicktime.

Christy said...

I fixed it, I fixed the quicktime! Dude, that song is awesome!!!! You done it again! no tamborines part! I love that one line where she's driving up the 101 to the Bay. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Bass heavy, yes, just the way I like it! Man eff those guys who can't take originality, that's what I say. Don't quit, you are too good.

becky said...

Thanks for the encouragement, fellow bass players!