Thursday, January 5, 2023

Micro-Dose Song


Microdose Song

 This is a song about a person who was feeling depressed, who decided to take this little magic mushroom micro-dose capsule in order to improve her mood. But, she ended up tripping just a little bit.

The lyrics are:

I'm tripping out, but just a bit
And I'll tell you what happened to me

I'm in an expansiony brain-state, brain-state
I'm in an expansiony brain-state tonight

I thought it was a micro-dose, but it hit me harder than that

I was trying to deal with my depression
But those mushroom capsules hit me hard

I was down in the dumps, so I thought I would
Take something that would pump me up
I had these magic mushroom capsules, where I keep weed
My brain had static and gloom; crap, I think I need
Something to cheer me up, so I took a micro dose of
Mushroomy medicine - whoah! I feel psychedelic love
Even though it was not what I'd expected
I kind of like it a lot - I'm not dejected

I'm in an expansiony brain-state tonight

I wanted to induce a regular good mood
But, now I'm tripping just a bit

I thought it was a micro-dose, but it hit me harder than that


No comments: