Friday, January 20, 2023

He Said I'd Win a Nobel Prize


 

He Said I'd Win a Nobel Prize - Mix 2

This is the next song in the effed up relationship album; it's a continuation of the theme of the last 3 songs - it's about how, when my ex told me I was a big genius for stumbling upon a mathematical concept, I had no idea what he was talking about cuz he didn't really explain the mathematical concept I'd stumbled upon. I got all scared to ask him what he meant, cuz he yelled at me a lot, and I didn't want to get yelled at.

The lyrics are:

He said I'd win a Nobel Prize if this study goes well

In short, I came up with a simple experiment
And my boyfriend offered me a big old compliment

He said I'd win a Nobel Prize if this study goes well
I am a genius

He's a mathematician, and I'm studying to be a
Psychologist, who, according to him, apparently, has
The most earth-shattering ground-breaking scientific I-
dea, of the universe, but I'm sad to say that I
Do not understand a single word he's talking about
I stumbled upon a mathematical concept - wow!
And in his mind, that makes me a big old genius, and
You'd think I'd ask him what he means, but I'm scared of this man
He yells at me a lot, and if I say that I don't know
What he means, I don't think that he will just go with the flow
So, I'll ask him for articles about the concept that
I've apparently come up with, with my big thinking cap

He said I'd win a Nobel Prize if this study goes well

No comments: