Friday, December 9, 2022

Seeing the Sunrise Makes Me Feel So Bad

 


Seeing the Sunrise Makes Me Feel So Bad

 This is the next song in the fucked up relationship album...it's the final song where I riff on the "He's My Universe" song. The night described in this song was so disturbing that the main character gets real bad insomnia - bad to the point where she doesn't sleep at all and ends up watching the sun rise in her still-awake-state.

The lyrics are:

It was a horrifying night I had
Seeing the sunrise made me get so sad

Usually the sunrise is so nice
Today, it's a ball of fire that burns like ice

Usually, the sunrise is so
Beautiful with colors that do glow
But I did not sleep all night and I
Saw the sun rise come through my tired eyes

My boyfriend is scaring me so bad
And after the night that I just had
I wonder if he is who I
Thought he was or is he a bad guy?

I do not want to repeat that night again
It makes me want to retreat from my boyfriend

And he will wake up in time
And I wonder if he is slime
But it's hard to believe it
And I wonder if he is a shit

I'm starting to miss my old boyfriend
Thing were funner until they did end
He did not give me insomnia
And with him, I smoked marijuana

It was a horrifying night I had
Seeing the sunrise makes me feel so bad

No comments: