Thursday, December 1, 2022

I'm Fucked Up


 

I'm So Fucked Up

This is another song that came to me in a dream. It's about being fucked up.

The lyrics are:

I'm fucked up, I'm so fucked up; I'm so fucked up; I'm so fucked up

How does it feel to be fucked up?

I'm fucked up, I'm so fucked up; I'm so fucked up; I'm so fucked up

I wish I was fucked up in just
Only one way but, well, I must
Say it's Baskin Robbins fifty
One flavors of fucked-up-ness in me
I wish it was just weed, but
This fucked-up-ness exceeds what
Weed does to the common brain and
I'm the Mayor of Fucked Up Land

How does it feel to be so fucked up?
I can say it feels fucked up to be fucked up, and I'm fucked up

My eyes get wet and misty
When I wish it was whiskey
Or pot or beer making me weird
Or mushrooms; it's not those, I fear
It's a mystery to me why
I'm so fucked up...am I dy-
ing? I don't think so but my brain
Feels like it is getting untamed

How does it feel to be fucked up?

No comments: