Friday, December 2, 2022

I Have the Worst Insomnia of My Life

 


I have the worst insomnia of my life

 Here's the next song in the fucked up relationship album. It's another song that piggy backs on the "He's My Universe" song - in this song, you get to continue to find out how fucked up this fucked up relationship is. The picture's an excerpt from a graphic novel I'm working on, that's about this very fucked up relationship.

The lyrics are:

I have the worst insomnia of my life
Cuz the man who said I'd be his wife
Is sleeping like a baby in bed
On the night that all my feelings bled

I feel so bad that I actually want to die
Is what he had to say yesterday just a lie?
When he said "Marry me - you're the love of my life"
And tonight he cut my feelings with a big knife

He said I wasn't worth anything if I did
Not give him a compulsory blow job - oh, shit
I don't got no mouthwash - maybe I'll drink some bleach
Burn out my insides, and I want to scream and screech

Why did he treat me like that? It must be my fault
I'm a misbehaving tike and so he almost called
The relationship off cuz he was so appalled
By whatever I did - I guess it's all my fault

Maybe I'll go out in the snow and not come back
I'll pay for all my sins, and my feelings are black
And I don't know if I can ever face him now
I'm too upset to cry, and he sleeps soundly somehow

I had the worst insomnia of my life

No comments: