Friday, May 20, 2022

It's Time to Smoke a Bong

 




Here's a slightly better mix:

It's Time to Smoke a Bong - Mix 2

 Here's the original mix:

It's Time to Smoke a Bong

 This is the next song in the possession album; they're all smoking a bong, and the girl is weirded out...there's something weirdly uncanny-looking about the flame of the lighter she is using to light the bong. 

The lyrics are:

It's time to smoke a bong; it's time to smoke a bong

Passing it around – I notice something peculiar
I guess I found something in this is familiar

It's time to smoke a bong; it's time to smoke a bong

I cannot place … my finger on what this might be
It's uncanny... but I'll say it is not frightening

The flame from the lighter's mighty bright; I have delight despite the
Strangeness that my eyesight alights on and I think I might just
Try to relax cuz Timmy and Bobby and Father O'Malley are here
It is a fact they have my back and I have theirs; that much is clear
There's something uncanny 'bout this flame, and it's something that I cannot name
It is so weird; I think it's clear...that I should have another beer

It's time to smoke a bong; it's time to smoke a bong

Here's the alternative little player thingy in case the one up top isn't to your liking:

Here's a remix of this song cuz the vocals were too low in the mix.


No comments: