Friday, April 8, 2022

I Hate Leaf Blowers

 



I was sitting there, thinking maybe I should do another song today. But I didn't know what to write about. Then the leaf blowers started up. That was my inspiration.

The lyrics are:

 I hate leaf blowers, I hate leaf blowers, I hate leaf blowers, I hate them a lot

I'd leaf through the pages but they got blown away-I'm dismayed
The leaf blowers came today and they blew my very mind away
I can't concentrate, and they suck like a vacuum in reverse
They are things I hate - I say, "fuck" - they just made my day much worse
Leafing through the pages of my mind - I have leaf-blower-memories
They blow chunks of shit and debris they make me want to vomit, you see
Sounding like a fly on crack, I wish that we could bring brooms back
Like the witches used to have to fly on, I'd feel better; that's a fact

I hate leaf blowers, I hate leaf blowers, I hate leaf blowers, I hate them a lot

No comments: