Friday, April 1, 2022

I Don't Want to Say Goodbye

 


I Don't Want to Say Goodbye

 This is the next song in the possession album. Grandma says it's time for her to go cuz her job is done. The girl is sad.

The lyrics are:

And then my heart was falling apart and then my heart was falling, falling apart, was falling
And when we part, my aching heart will not even want to start...it's falling falling apart

Grandma says it's time, but I don't want to say goodbye
She sez that we will meet again up in the sky

Grandma says it's time for goodbye – it makes me get so very sad and I think that I'll cry
She says we must go home again, and grandma says we'll see her when we get up to Heaven

Grandma says it's time, but I don't want to say goodbye
She sez that we will meet again up in the sky
Grandma says that her job is done and she must go
It's the best thing now that she knows that we are o-
'kay and we can go back to our regular life
She's glad cuz she knows that we will certainly thrive
I said where are you going now? She said up above
Up the stairs...to Heaven's clouds – it's a place of love
When it is your time, we will see each other again
And I'll say, “welcome back” to you and to all your friends

And when we go back home again, I'll smoke a bowl with my friends, that might make my feelings mend

Here's the alternative player thingy in case the one upstairs is incompatible with your portable electronic device, laptop, or desktop computer:

No comments: