Wednesday, December 29, 2021

What Are You Doing, You Butthole/


What Are You Doing You Butthole

 This is a song about a person coming over and breaking all my stuff. It's not a true story. But it's based on a thing from my childhood. There were these friends of the family who would come over and my parents would make me and my brother hide all our toys in our closets because the kids in that family had a habit of breaking every toy in sight.

The lyrics are:

What are you doing, you butthole?

Messing around, messing around
Messing around with my stuff

What are you doing, you butthole?

I do not want, I do not want
I do not want you to break my stuff

That time you came over to my place
I had to find a good hiding space
I hid my toys, I hid them away
Because, oh boy, yes, you like to play
Really rough, and I say, it's an imposition
All my stuff, you will break, cuz you never listen
When I say, “this was expensive – be careful,” well,
You break it, anyway because you are from Hell

What are you doing, you butthole?

When you come over, over to my house...
I have to hide my toys away


No comments: