Thursday, December 9, 2021

Poison Rain

Poison Rain

I had a dream on Tuesday morning about this rainstorm that had dense, tightly clustered teeny tiny drops. Me and some other people were getting soaked, and someone came up to us and told us that the rain was poisonous. That's what this song is about.

The lyrics are:

Last night I had a dream about the rain
It sounded bad, this thing I will explain

Poison rain, coming down, poison rain, coming down

The people I was hanging out with
Said that you will die, if you take a sip

Poison rain, coming down, poison rain, coming down

Poison rain, coming down, poison rain, coming down

In the dream I had the night before last, I was hanging outside in the rain
With some people and someone came up to us, and he began to explain...
He was sopped from drops that had plopped on his head, and I'll tell you what he said
He said rain drops are not soda pop, and he said, if you drink the rain, you're dead
And apparently, this was some industrially polluted poison rain
And now I know if somebody were to offer it to me, I would now refrain from
Drinking the rain, drinking the rain, drinking the poisonous, poopy bad rain
I will refrain from drinking the rain, because if you drink it you'll go down the drain

Poison rain, coming down, poison rain coming down


No comments: