Saturday, November 21, 2020

Bears

 


BEARS001

 This is a song about how bear spirits have protected me from malevolent entities. Bears are my friends.

This song feels real important to me cuz it reminds me of Willie Nelson. That's been my aspirational goal for some time now: To sound like Willie Nelson, but with some hip hop elements to it all. God came down and gave me this song; I'm not sure why the timing of it is now, but I know timing can have an intelligence to it. 

The lyrics are:

Bears...tell me that they'll bring the warm-dreams
Bears...tell me that they are on my team

Bears...I used to be afraid

Bears...tell me that they gave me good dreams
Bears...in the cave while I was sleeping

Bears...I used to be afraid

There's a bear, and he says he cares
And I think I was unaware
They have saving grace, I am saying
They came from caves when I was praying
I was staring at the ceiling
And I had a creepy feeling
I think that it was a demon
But that bear sent it reeling

Bears...there's no way that I'm not their not my friend 
Bears...and we'll play until time ends

Bears..I used to be afraid


No comments: