Sunday, March 28, 2021

Oh, Fuck, It Got Dark Again

It's currently March of 2020, but I'm posting songs ahead of time and putting them on a timer. This is a song about a recent setback I had. See, I'm having these neurological issues, which include really crappy night vision. About 2 weeks ago, I'd thought the issues were getting better, but then they got bad again all at once. That's what this song is about.

Weird oh fuck it got dark again
Here's last week's song, if you play it backwards.

Oh wow, I was going to post this song later in the year, but what happened in the song just happened again, so here it is. It's a year later, but the thing this song is about happened again. Sheesh. In my current case, the covid vaccine made my neurological issues kick into high gear. I'm waiting it out.

No comments: