Thursday, March 30, 2017

Tathwood



This is last week's song, but backwards; this is another one of those ones where the mood of the backwards one is different than the mood of the forwards one. The forwards one, to me, sounds more minor and has more of an edge to it, whereas this one is more major and less edgy-sounding. It sounds like easy-listening. Y'know, like something your grandparents might like. (Well, maybe not).

 Then this is how it sounds when you turn it around. (I had to cheat again and move the vocal/guitar/bass tracks a wee bit to make 'em match up with the rhythm tracks.

The lyrics are:

Wait, someone killed me, I am dead
This sucks, I am dead
Why did they kill me? I am dead
This sucks, I am dead

They didn't have to do that

I was just looking for some weed
And for my friends that look like me
But, instead, it was those mean guys
Kicked me until I finally died

They didn't have to do that

Oh shit, oh shit, Corky

They didn't have to do that

No comments: