Thursday, March 9, 2017

So Muh Gramma Munuh Miss Uh Everybody Eat A Sofa-Sequin


This is one of those weird backwards songs again. The only reason I have a piano in the illustration is that the original song:  Supposed to be a direct dsc makes me think of a piano. (That one's called: He's Supposed To Be a Direct Descendant of American Horse).  It doesn't have an actual piano in it, but it makes me think of a piano. There's no particular reason for that, I don't think. The melody formed by the dude talking makes me think of Mozart, though, and Mozart makes me think of pianos, so that's probably why.

Here's how the SOFASEQN song sounds when you turn it around backwards. Weird american horse
 Again, I apologize for not getting the enunciation of the words all perfect, but at least you can tell what the lyrics are when you listen to Supposed to be a direct dsc .

Edit: Oh, crap, there's a lyric in the backwards song that has the word "fnag" in it. It might sound, on accident, like I'm saying "fag," but I'd never use that word. No, that's a horrible word I'd never use, so I just wanted to say that, in case anyone heard it and thought I was being mean by using that word. I'd never use it unless I was referring to a stick, which is the original usage of that word. 

No comments: