Friday, March 24, 2017

I Am Dead




Whoops, the shadowy thing at the top of the picture is supposed to be a dead body. It looks more like a weird sausage dog or something.

This week's song is in English. It's, like, one of the songs in the new rock opera thingy I'm writing. I've actually written 4 other songs for it, but I'm too shy to share those ones at the moment. This is a story about a boy named Corky who gets killed and ends up in the spirit world. (It's another of those rock operas that employs samples from the movie, Skins). (I'll say more about what this opera-thingy is about later).

Anyway, this is kinda a hard rock-ish song cuz it expresses the frustration of this poor Corky dude. He's frustrated cuz he got killed and he knows it wasn't necessary to get killed and be all dead and stuff.

Stay tuned for next week's song, cuz it'll be the backwards version of this one. It's Jim-dandy.

No comments: