Thursday, December 18, 2008

Poopishness

Here's my plan; over the break (which starts the 24th for me), I'm gonna buy a really gigantically huge thumb-drive so i can transfer my AIFF music files onto it, thus enabling me to clear some space offa my computer (and concurrently convert those files into MP3 files, which take up a lot less space on my hard drive). I'm down to 2.sometthing GB on my poor computer and it's all slow and funny, so I'm afraid of creating any additional MP3 files without also clearing space offa the hard drive. (thus I have no new MP3 files to share with you folks). I'm feeling so dumb, lazy, and retarded about not keeping up with this blog. It's a combination of this intense internship year and not having enuff hard drive space on my computer. Although I shouldn't make excuses cuz that's dumb. I actually do have a new-ish recording but I left the disk thingy at home and it's a really bad mix. I'm ashamed of the badness of the mix. But maybe I'll bring it in soon-ish and share it with you guys anyway. I'm lame. I'm lame-o. Lame-ass.
Strange, too, cuz I'm completely dead, music-composition-wise. Sometimes those periods of deadness precede periods of amazing creativity, but other times, they last a year. I hope this one goes away soon-ish, cuz I'd like to do more songs, and the like-poops. Blather, blather, blather.

No comments: