Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Long Winded Story O' This Song

Download this_book_was_wwome.mp3

It's kind of funny, the story o' this song. I wrote the 1st-3-verses part, I think, in the spring at some point. But, that day, my voice was all suckworthy, so it was such a crappy poopy recording that I sort of tabled the song. Then, about a month and a half ago, I was writin' another song, and I thought, wow, this sounds familiar; which other-song-I've-already-written am I pirating? Then I remembered, oh, yeah, it was "This Book Was Written Without Me." It's funny, cuz I thought, wow, that's a decent song there, and I'd completely forgotten about it cuz I'd smoked cigarettes the day I wrote it, and made my voice sound all crappy and did a crappy recording and put it aside. So, this weekend, I resurrected it. That makes me sorta happy, man.

No comments: