Friday, December 15, 2023

Thieves Into the Night - Mix 1

 


Thieves Into the Night Mix 1

 I'm gonna re-do the instrumental part of this song. As soon as you hear it, you'll probably have a good idea why. Anyway, it's a song about how America has and insomnia epidemic, and it's because aliens come in the night and steal our sleep. Apparently, said sleep, is a vast energy source for these aliens. They use it as rocket fuel and stuff. In any event, stay tuned for a version (hopefully tomorrow) that'll have an instrumental section that is a little less...um, piercing? Something like that.

Hmmm, the instrumental part's kinda growing on me. I'll see how I feel in the morning, yessiree, man.

Edit: It's yesterday's tomorrow (or, in other words, today), and I re-did the instrumental part. Here it is with the re-did instrumental part, and a little add-on thingy at the end:

Thieves In The Night Mix 4

 


Here's the newer version:

No comments: