Sunday, December 24, 2023

Christmas Song: That Night Before Christmas Show/Fucked Up Clock

 

That Night Before Christmas Show

 This is my Christmas song for this year. Remember that show that used to air in the 1980s called "the Night Before Christmas?" The only thing I remember about it is a fucked up clock. My brother recently said something about a dog ghost in it, and I'm all, "huh?" I'm, like, realizing my memory ain't as good as I thought it was. This is the Fun-With-Tritones-Christmas song.

Okay, it is January 20, 2024; upon listening to this song, I realized it needed an instrumental bridge. Here's it with one inserted, the latter half of which is rap stuff on top of it. But I think the rap part might make the bridge too long, as if it's wandering away from the song:

Night before xmas beefier beefed up

Here's one with a better transition between the regular song and the instrumental:

Night before xmas beefier beefed up2

 Here's a version with an instrumental bridge, closer to what I'd initially been imagining:

Night before xmas beefed up


No comments: