Friday, July 7, 2023

Mister Charm, Part 2



Mister Charm Part 2


Mister Charm Part 2 Mix 3

 This is the next song in the Fucked Up Relationship Album, Part 2. It's supposed to sound like a fever dream, and the picture is supposed to look like a fever dream, or the thingy in the dream-cloud, I mean. But it ended up looking kinda American Flaggish.

The lyrics are:

Why do I like him? I should not miss him
I'm too scared to fight him, but I want to kiss him

Was he my soul-mate? He was not so great
I feel uncertain...was he my person?

This feels like a bad fever dream - why
Do I want to be with this dumb guy?
He made everything about  him, and
My life with him would have been grim - damn!

Mister Charm is a stupid-head
He's not the man I thought he was
Mister Charm is a stupid-head
He's not the man I thought he was





No comments: