Friday, July 28, 2023

Drunk Dialing My Ex-Boyfriend

Drunk Dialing My Ex-Boyfriend

This is the next song in the Fucked Up Relationship Album, Part 2. It's the one where the main character drinks lots of beer and considers drunk dialing her ex-boyfriend.

The lyrics are:

Two months ago, the fact that I was facing
Is, well, don'tcha know? My boyfriend's not a great thing
He said my soul, it needed saving
He took control - my presence, he was gracing
A man who's so controlling isn't my cup of tea
What should I do? I'm not knowing, but it is up to me
I'll drink some beer and reflect on this dilemma
I feel unclear about this man, who drives a Sentra

I think I am thinking 'bout drunk dialing my ex-boyfriend

I know you think that I might be stupid
This arrow stings that came out of Cupid's
Stupid shotgun-thing and it makes me have doubts
I'll make the phone ring of the man I think about
I am so tired of being such a big loner
It feels so dire; I'll call him and give him boners
Maybe he will want to give it another go, man
This time, we'll have fun in a relationship so grand

I think I am thinking 'bout drunk dialing my ex-boyfriend

I'm getting ready for drunken dialing
I feel unsteady, but I'm smiling
Thinking about the sex we might have
Makes me think we will reach the height of fab-
ulousness...am I creating
A big mess? Or will this be a great thing?
Will I regret this in the morning?
My guardian angels gave me warnings

I think I am thinking 'bout drunk dialing my ex-boyfriend

 

No comments: