Thursday, October 20, 2022

Zeert Uth Vyess Eew Nack/ Can We Save The Trees?



Can We Save The Trees

 I tried doing this thing where I wrote a song and then I sang the lyrics backwards. Then I turned it around so you could hear a weird song with the actual lyrics. It was an experiment. 


The lyrics (of the turned around version) are:

Can we save the trees?

People keep killing them
Soon they will be gone
Let's stop killing them
So I wrote this song

Can we save the trees?

Bring the forests back
If they go away
I'll be a sad sack
Let's let the trees stay

When the trees are gone, humans will have nothing to breathe
No more oxygen will be here, and we'll start to wheeze
Not to mention all the animals and plants that they
Shelter with their leafy branches - let's let the trees stay

Can we save the trees?

If you, yourself want to save somewhere close to 4000 oak trees, here's a petition for you to sign:








No comments: