Friday, October 14, 2022

Just to Hear Him Breathe (He's Old)

 

Just To Hear Him Breathe (He's Old)


Just to Hear Him Breathe (He's Old) - Mix 3


Just to Hear Him Breathe (He's Old) - Mix 5

 This is the next song in the fucked up relationship album, which is a chopped up version of the previous song. In this song, the narrator discusses concerns about the relationship that she doesn't feel like she can share with her old-guy boyfriend. She's all worried about him being so old that he's guaranteed to die first, and she'll be a widow. 

Just a funny side-note: I'm now a year older than the ex-boyfriend was that I'm singing about as being so old. Ha ha ha, wow, that's weird.

The lyrics are:


What if he dies? He's a real old guy
I do not know how many years of life he has in him

He might die in the middle of the night and I won't know that he died
Because I'm a few hundred miles away from him, from him

Breathe

What if he dies? He's a really old guy
He might die in the middle of the night because he is so old

Because he is so old

I have some concerns because of
I have some concerns because of

His oldness

He's older than dirt, and I must conclude
He'll die before me - that is not fun, dude
I'm guaranteed to be just a widow
But I won't throw this relationship out the window

I want to be assured that he will not die
I know it is absurd, but I think I'll cry

If I cannot have him close to me
When he dies, my tears will fill the sea

So, I will stay close to him just to hear him breathe

Breathe

No comments: